Your cart is currently empty.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
- DNAdigest interviews Laurence Woollard from On The Pulse Consultancy December 12, 2017
- Cambridge Rare Disease Network Summit: rare diseases are rare but rare disease patients are numerous November 3, 2017
- DNAdigest interviews Tim Guilliams from Healx October 24, 2017
- DNAdigest interviews Natalie Banner from Wellcome Trust October 11, 2017
- 3rd DNAdigest guest talk: CRUK’s vision on Research Data Management and Sharing October 11, 2017
- Data Sharing 101 – a brief introduction for everyone October 3, 2017
Uncle SAM* wants YOU to methylate your DNA *S-adenosyl methionine
Een arendsoog voor #wetenschapsfraude via @nrc Mevrouw @MicrobiomDigest u doet fantastisch werk in deze wereld van #fakenieuws en #Wetenschapsfraude. Heel hartelijk bedankt. U verdient een #Nobelprijs! nrc.nl/nieuws/2019/10…
Who do people trust with their genomic data? 🧬ℹ️ 75% say their doctor 👩⚕️✅ 13% say companies 💵 ❌ Most trusting group were young, American men 🇺🇸🙋♂️ Important research from @Genomethics & @WGCengage ⬇️ medium.com/@connectingsci…
Friendly reminder that if you want to use your figures again and don't want to hand copyright over to a journal: 1. Share the figure with a CC0 license before you submit, effectively releasing the figure into the public domain. 2. That's it, you can always use the figure now.
Joint effort to improve research transparency: FAIRSharing and TOP Guidelines - Great new effort to highlight best practice data repositories and publisher policy to incentivize data sharing. @OSFramework @FAIRsharing_org cos.io/blog/announcin…
I’m increasingly convinced that twitter is a good forum for ultimately collaborative endeavours (eg science) but a bad forum for contentious endeavours (eg politics) where the echo-chamber screaming at each in tribal ways provides little insight
April 24, 2025 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm