Genomics & Molecular Medicine – Bioinformatics Congress
October 9 - October 10
DNAdigest will act as a support association* for the upcoming congress in London.
Genomics & Molecular Medicine – Bioinformatics Congress to be held on 9th and 10th October 2017 in London, UK aims to bring leading-edge research on new technologies and techniques for processing, analysing, and modeling of data and information in the area of genomics and molecular medicine.
- Cloud computing application
- COBRA for genotypic and phenotypic analysis
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Molecular docking and protein modeling for drug discovery
- Computational methods for T-cell identification
- Next generation sequencing for genome analysis
- Big data for large data storage
- Data mining and RNA-seq analysis
For more details, check the organisers’ website.
* supporting association means that DNAdigest helps advertising certain events of potential interest to us and our supporters and in return gets free access to those events, thus getting more chances to spread the word about current state of human genomic data access and reuse.
We have several media partnership models in place and are very flexible, so if you want us to help you advertise your event, get in touch email@example.com !