- This event has passed.
UX Design of a Data Discovery Platform
September 18, 2014 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Please join us for an interactive session evaluating the UI/UX design of our new data discovery platform for genomic data.
We are open to all innovators and ideas. Whether you would just like to participate in an innovative discussion or you are the go to guy for all things UX, you are welcome. Our first UI/UX screenshots and mockups are ready and we would love to hear your feedback and ideas on how to add social interaction (and scientific relevance) to our platform.
Roughly, the plan for the session is as follows:
• Short introduction about us – who we are, what we do, why, …
• Everyone gives brief introduction of who they are, what they do, interests, …
• Intro to the platform – what DNAdigest is trying to achieve.
• Showcase the mockups, and discussions around the UX design.
• Closing remarks and feedback.
If you are new to DNAdigest and you have lots of questions we’ll be happy to answer them. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already know about DNAdigest, we would love to introduce you to some of the wonderful people who support our cause.
Please remember to sign up through our MeetUp page.
We are looking forward to seeing you at CB2!
– DNAdigest team-