Integrating BioJS into Galaxy Hackathon
The BioJS community started a partnership with DNAdigest in order to inderstand the needs, wants, and limitations of BioJS interfaces when applied to industry-based end users.
In collaboration with the DNAdigest team, BioJS offers an exciting opportunity for researchers, bioinformatics developers, SMEs, Big Pharma and for-profit organisations to attend a Galaxy Hackathon.
- Would like to interactively visualise data in their Galaxy workflow
- Are Galaxy developers and would like a BioJS component to be integrated in their workflow
- Would like to use BioJS in the future and want to influence BioJS on decisions that are important to them
- Tried BioJS in the past and things were too complicated
- Love to design stuff that is of any biological relevance
- Want to get involved in one of the coolest open source projects in the field!
BioJS and DNAdigest invite you to a day of doing cool “Bio” hacking.
You can find more details about the Hackathon and the conference and how to register here.
Stay tuned and visit conf.biojs.net closer to the date for more detailed schedule.