2nd Annual Personalised medicine and biomarkers conference: London, 26-27 April 2017
VirtueInsight presents a wonderful networking opportunity – 2nd Annual Personalised medicine and biomarkers conference in London 0n 26-27 April 2017.
This conference is perfect if you want to keep up-to-date with the key topic areas and grow your knowledge. Meet with colleagues, peers and subject matter experts to share best practices, advice and support.
Pistoia Alliance, Janssen, UCB, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Takeda, Novartis, Norwegian Medicines Agency, Ariana Pharma, NICE, Kings College London, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Genetics, Yakumed, University Hospital Cologne are some of the organisations already confirmed for this event.
Key Themes of the conference:
- Personalised Medicine and Biomarkers – Market analysis and the way forward
- The Impact of Precision Medicine on the future of healthcare
- Personalised Medicine and Biomarkers in the USA,EU
- Use of biomarkers for decision-making in cancer therapy
- Impact of multiplexed genotyping in directing cancer care
- Biomarker discovery & validation – Government policies & strategies
- Changing the business model to integrate personalised medicine
- Learn about the latest findings in genomics and how to apply them to your practice
- The role of artificial intelligence in precision medicine
- Development and application of clinical safety biomarkers with a focus on imaging biomarkers
- The development and application of cancer biomarkers as clinical tests.
- Discuss how to disseminate genomic information to patients through ethical, legal and regulatory frameworks
- Companion diagnostics & Personalised medicine
- Impact of technology & Point of Care
- Leverage big data to generate real world evidence (RWE) on biomarkers’ clinical and economic utility
- Predictive and prognostic cancer biomarkers for immuno-oncology
- Design strategies for success in early phase trials
- Analyze biomarkers and their role in drug development
- Assess preclinical safety considerations
- Emerging stratified medicine via successful partnerships
- Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
- Evening networking reception for all attendees
Learn more about the conference on the organiser’s website.
DNAdigest newsletter subscribers will get 20% discount (on standard price, valid from 02.12.2016; until then early bird discounts are available for everybody!)