This weeks poster from the Genetics Clinic of the Future is on the theme of the laboratory and the development of technology. As with the previous posters, which you can take a look at here and here,...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
- DNAdigest interviews Laurence Woollard from On The Pulse Consultancy December 12, 2017
- Cambridge Rare Disease Network Summit: rare diseases are rare but rare disease patients are numerous November 3, 2017
- DNAdigest interviews Tim Guilliams from Healx October 24, 2017
- DNAdigest interviews Natalie Banner from Wellcome Trust October 11, 2017
- 3rd DNAdigest guest talk: CRUK’s vision on Research Data Management and Sharing October 11, 2017
- Data Sharing 101 – a brief introduction for everyone October 3, 2017
EricTopol —I'd like a map of the regulatory genome at the single-cell level —No problem, here it is ;-)buff.ly/2w9HVG3 @coletrapnell @cusanovich @ahill_tweets and @UW team strikes again! @CellCellPress buff.ly/2w1Fi98 — Eric Topol (@EricTopol) Augu…
GDPR?... 😬 What does it mean for my research and what do I have to do?... Come to a dedicated workshop on 31 August @tudelftlibrary for practical, hands-on advice to help you work with personal research data eventbrite.com/e/gdpr-what-do…
We knew scientifically this was going to be important work, but took on deep personal meaning last fall when my wife was diagnosed. Happy to say after months of surgery, chemo, and radiation she is through the worst and is living life to the fullest now genome.cshlp.org/content/28/8… pic.twitter.com/ZjP4rtVEIy
—I'd like a map of the regulatory genome at the single-cell level —No problem, here it is ;-) cell.com/cell/fulltext/… @JShendure @coletrapnell @cusanovich @ahill_tweets and @UW team strikes again! @CellCellPress pic.twitter.com/0fQJ4hS8yB
130.6 Gb from our first PromethION flowcell... The most exciting moment was realising we still had 7000 pores after 64 hours so fuelled it up and kicked it off again! pic.twitter.com/QRjdltB8ql
Delighted to announce that our team - @OxfordeResearch @oxengsci @UniofOxford - has received a funding boost to tackle our architecture: improve model, searches, visualisation & other functionality with a project-specific advisory board and user group - thank you @wellcometrust !
April 24, 2025 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm