One of the speakers at BioData World West – Atul Butte – is well known for advocating open science. We highly recommend watching his talk on TEDMED where he shares his vision of the...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
- 2nd guest talk in Cambridge: Amy Tang from EBI – Data sharing & Open Science June 21, 2017
- Cancer Moonshot and the future of Precision Medicine June 13, 2017
- Is sharing always caring? On open genomic data sharing and why people do it. May 24, 2017
- What we didn’t know about Cuba: interview with Prof Rolando Rodriguez May 10, 2017
- Reflections from my time with the Genomic Data Commons May 4, 2017
- DNAdigest interviews Atul Butte from UCSF April 11, 2017
Wow. 88% of datasets mentioned in papers not in recognised repo. Dark data. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term…
Share your expertise and help ASCO improve cancer care worldwide, volunteer with the International Cancer Corps! bit.ly/2fI3t21
#PM17HMS "Cancer patients need to take their tumor genomes on a flash-drive". "Why keep it locked up in a hospital database?"
July 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
October 9 - October 10